Sunday, April 7, 2013

BzzReview: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil



Garnier Fructis Miracle Dry Oil

   As some of you may know, I am a member of BzzAgent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts on these products through Word of Mouth and also through Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.

Here's the 'Facts'
  • Transforms dry hair and skin with Olive, Shea and Avocado oils
  • Can be used every single day on hair, body and face
  • Absorbs with no oil residue
  • For use with both damp and dry hair
  • Suggested retail is $5.99 and can be found at a wide variety of places

About the Product and oils
   
   This is said to be a multipurpose product, which can be used on hair, body and face. It is enriched with Avocado, Olive and Shea Oils. In DIY remedies for hair and skin, there is always a post about Avocado and Olive oil, but I am not too familiar about Shea Oil. This Miracle Dry Oil is supposed to give you silky, shiny hair and supple looking skin.
   Olive oil can be used on the face to give a freshened up look and can be used around the eyes to help get rid of the dreaded under eye circles. Olive oil will give your hair strength and shine, with the ability to get rid of dandruff.
   Avocado oil has been known to lessen the effects of psoriasis, get rid of eczema and treat acne. Avocado oil can be used as a nightly moisturizer for the acne-prone. Apply a hot oil treatment, with Avocado oil, to your freshly shampooed hair and wash out. This gives a softness to the hair and you don't even have to apply a conditioner.
   Shea oil can be used in many different ways. This oil keeps hair from frizzing up, is a get moisturizer, can be used as a treatment and an additive to shampoos and conditioners. It has the same above effects and is rich with vitamins and fatty acids!

My Thoughts

   I have been looking at DIY posts so that I may be able to keep my hair looking healthy. I received this product and was happy to have it. I really hoped that this product would be what I was looking for.
   When I first used this product, I had just showered and sprayed the product in my hair and tried to distribute through my hair evenly with my fingers. I always air dry my hair, so I did not do anything else. My hair looked and felt fine. I was satisfied with the product in my hair and I liked the smell.
   My next experience with the Miracle Dry Oil was on my dry hair. I gave my locks a few good sprays and ran my fingers through my hair. I immediately noticed that my hair looked really greasy and pieced out. I was not sure if I had added too much of the product, so on a different day, I tried again and sprayed the Dry Oil in the palm of my hand and distributed the product that way. I got the same result as before.
  I was too scared to use this product on my face, but I did spritz on my arms and my hands. I had that greasy texture on my skin as I did with my hair. The only thing that felt better with the product, was water. When water is used with the product, I felt that the Miracle Dry Oil seeped in to my skin a little more than with my skin being dry.

  I now feel that the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is best for damp hair and skin. I still will not feel great about applying to my face, but will continue to use this product on my freshly washed hair and skin. I would recommend this product to someone with extremely dry hair or skin.

Connect
LIKE Garnier here on Facebook.

 
   Thank you for taking the time to read my review of the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil. Please comment below to tell me what you think of this product. Did the Miracle Dry Oil work for your hair and skin?

BZZAGENT,
luvlykris





I received this product from BzzAgent for free. My opinions are my own. For more information on Campaigns like this one, please visit bzzagent.com.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I know this seems really random, but I was looking for examples of BzzAgent blogs so I would know how to write a posting for a product. I've done it once before, but it was rejected for some reason. Do you mind if I follow your format? I even have the same Blogger background! =)

    -Amber =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For more information on Acne Scar Treatment Delhi and Acne Scar Treatment.Visit Today - http://skindelhi.com/acne_scar.html

    ReplyDelete