Wednesday, August 8, 2012

BzzReview ♥BIC® Soleil® Savvy™♥




BIC® Soleil® Savvy™ Razor


   As some of you may know, I am a member of BzzAgent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts, on these products, through Word of Mouth and also through Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.

   Just the Facts

  • Each razor package contains one disposable handle and four refillable cartridges
  • Each handle includes a rubber grip for extra control
  • Blade heads feature flexibility and Vitamin E strips
  • pivoting heads are made to made to glide along a woman's shape and give a super close shave
  • Retail price is $7.49
My Story

   I have tried almost every way there is to remove hair from my legs. I have always stuck with a razor that has a refillable cartridge. My most recent was the very bulky, Schick® Quattro for Women® Trim Style®. With the Trim Style razor, I had to use a very heavy hand to shave my legs and even then, I would have to go over my legs twice to insure that I shaved all of the hairs. 
   When I received the BIC® Soleil® Savvy™ razor with cartridges, I was excited to try something new. They razor was easy to remove from the package and it was easy to place the cartridge head to the razor. I remember using this razor for the first time and feeling the nice, small grip, which was much different from the Quattro Trim Style. I started to shave my leg with the nice clean blade of the Savvy™. I wanted to use a heavy hand, but realized if I did, then I would cause cuts to my skin. I used a light hand and I let the razor glide smoothly over my skin. It was a nice clean shave. With the first use of the razor head, I did not have to go over my skin twice.
   With any razor that I have used, I have experienced redness and ingrown hairs, which I am not a fan of, but I understand that it is my own fault because I do not shave regularly. With this razor, I have actually noticed a difference in the ingrown hairs. Before the Savvy™ razor, I had a whole leg full and now, I only have a few on each leg.
   I am happy that I no longer have to search for the right razor. I feel that I have found a great razor that can benefit my legs rather than hurt them. 
   This razor glides on my skin smoothly, has helped with my ingrown hair problem and is small and very easy to use.

Connect

LIKE BIC Soleil on FaceBook.








I receive this product from BzzAgent for free. My opinions are my own. For more information on Campaigns like this one, please visit bzzagent.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment