Wednesday, August 15, 2012

♥BzzCampaign Invite♥ UNREAL™ Candy


UNREAL™ Candy BzzCampaign

   As some of you may know, I am a member of BzzAgent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts, on these products, through Word of Mouth and also through Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
   
   I was recently invited to join the UNREAL™ Candy BzzCampaign. Of course, any candy that has
  • No Corn Syrup
  • No Partially Hydrogenated Oil
  • No Artificial Ingredients
  • No GMO's
  • No Preservatives
is going to have my interest, so I decided to join.

   This UnJunked™ candy is already being sold in many stores, with other stores being adding all the time. You may find UNREAL™ Candy at WalGreens, RiteAid, CVS and many supermarkets.

   I am patiently waiting for my BzzKit to be shipped so I may share my experience with my blog readers and other web browsers. If this candy is suppose to be better for me, then I hope it tastes just was well as the candy that is already popularly sold around the world.

Connect

Like UNREAL Candy on Facbook.
Follow UNREAL Candy via Twitter.
and
Learn more about nutritional facts at












   I receive this product from BzzAgent for free. My opinions are my own. For more information on Campaigns like this one, please visit bzzagent.com.

1 comment: