Thursday, August 16, 2012

♥BzzCampaign Invite♥ Dentyne Split2Fit Pack


Dentyne Split2Fit Pack

    As some of you may know, I am a member of BzzAgent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts, on these products, through Word of Mouth and also through Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

   I was recently invited to join a BzzCampaign for Dentyne Split2Fit Packs. Gum is a staple of my everyday life, so I just had to be a part of it.

   With Dentyne Split2Fit Packs, you are:
  • able to split up the packs for easy carry and convenience.
  • able to choose from different varieties. Peppermint, Spearmint, Arctic Chill, Cinnamon and Mint Frost.
  • able to Practice Safe Breath.

   Look for the new Split2Fit Packs in a store near Y-O-U!

   I am patiently waiting for my BzzKit and cannot wait to try out, share and review this gum with everyone.

Connect

Like Dentyne on Facebook.
Follow Dentyne via Twitter.
and for more information
visit Dentyne.com.
 





   I receive this product from BzzAgent for free. My opinions are my own. For more information on Campaigns like this one, please visit bzzagent.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment