Wednesday, July 4, 2012

BzzAgent Review: Dr. Scholl's(R) Massaging Gel Insoles♥



Dr. Scholl's(R) Massaging Gel Insoles





As some of you may know, I am a member of BzzAgent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts, on these products, through Word of Mouth and also through Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.


Facts:

  • Retails for $12.99
  • Men's sizes 8-13 and women's sizes 6-10
  • Can be used in a variety of shoes
  • Dual Wave Design - soft blue gel cushions with superior shock absorption,while purple gel adds support.
  • Found in the foot care aisle.
  • Money-back guarantee, so there is no risk in trying!



  When I received my Dr. Scholl's(R) Massaging Gel Insoles, I immediately opened up my package. I was excited because my feet ache all the time, no matter what shoes I wear. I read the directions and measured my foot to the insole and tried my very best to cut the insole right. I found that the Gel Insoles are tedious to cut. You have to get it right or the insole will not fit into your shoe exactly how you need it.
  I put my shoes on after fitting the insoles inside and noticed that every time I would walk, I could feel the blue wave design right on my heel. It felt weird to me, but it wasn't in a bad way. My feet did not feel noticeably different right away, but after a couple of days of wearing them in my Sketchers Shape-Ups, I did feel a difference. But, it did not relieve all of the pain and ache in my poor feet.
  I am not completely disappointed in my Dr. Scholl's(R) Massaging Gel insoles, but feel that it would have been best if I was able to wear them over my original Shape-Up soles. It would have given me some added comfort instead of giving me the same support I had with the original soles. I believe it would have made my feet feel so much better than they had previously been feeling.


Connect:

LIKE Dr. Scholl's(R) on Facebook.












I receive this product from BzzAgent for free. My opinions are my own. For more information on Campaigns like this one, please visit bzzagent.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment