Thursday, March 29, 2012

Philips SatinPerfect Epilator BzzReview



Philips SatinPerfect Epilator

As some of you may know, I am a member of BzzAgent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts, on these products, through Word of Mouth and also through Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.

Features:
  • Extra Wide Head
  • Opti-Light
  • Washable Epilation Head
  • Two speed settings
  • Luxury Pouch
  • Variety of attachable heads
  • Tweezers with a light



   I came into the Philips SatinPerfect Epilator BzzCampaign not truly knowing what epilation was all about, but when I read that over time the hair growth on my legs would diminish, I was in! I received my BzzKit and that night I got to work on my legs.
 The Epilator came with a few useful attachable heads, but I started with the original head that was already on it. Because this was my first time using an epilator, I wanted to use the lowest setting possible. I did not prep my skin beforehand, by exfoliating, but I did try the epilator out during the evening time.
  I turned the epilator on and switched it to the low setting, by clicking the button. I started at my ankle and moved the epilator up like I would using a regular razor. I was extremely surprised and shocked at how much pain I felt, even though I used to tweeze in-grown hairs on my legs. For just a couple of minutes, I was not able to keep the epilator on my skin as it did its job. I was having to pull away as the hairs were pulled out. After those few minutes though, my skin became accustomed to the feeling and it was no longer painful for me.
  After one leg was finished, I did notice redness, but was not worried because this happens to me with any type of ravor that I use. I also felt my skin to see how smooth my legs really were and I realized that the epilator does not necessarily pull out ever hair. I do have small, fine hair that the epilator was not able to grab. No one but myself would be able to notice, unless someone was up close and personal with my legs!


  
  Caution:

  Using this type of skin removal can cause in-grown hairs and skin irritations. You should consult your doctor with any questions or concerns you may have about epilation.
  Exfoliation of skin, two day before epilating, will help with the pain. Within weeks of using this type of hair removal, you should see a great difference in your hair growth. The hairs should diminish or look lighter with every use. Enjoy soft and smooth skin over time!

Connect:

"LIKE" Philips on Facebook!


Thank you for taking the time to read this BzzAgent Review of the Philips SatinPerfect Epilator! 
Thank you BzzAgent for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful campaign!

BzzAgent,
Luvlykris






I receive this product from BzzAgent for free. My opinions are my own. For more information on Campaigns like this one, please visit bzzagent.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment