Thursday, January 12, 2012

::BzzAgent BzzReview:: Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat



Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat



As some of you may know, I am a member of BzzAgent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts, on these products, through Word of Mouth and also through Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.


Features
  • 7lbs.; 71" x 26" x 3/16"
  • made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
  • designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
  • an eco yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticizers



Christmas came early for me when BzzAgent sent the Manduka eKO Yoga Mat my way via Fed-Ex.  I opened up the box and was so surprised. This yoga mat is a beast! I was expecting a quite a bit smaller mat. What Manduka claims is that the mat is lightweight and travel-friendly. When I looked at the Manduka website, I saw that I might have been sent the original eKO Mat instead. I am absolutely not complaining though, because I will be using this mat at home, only!
My New Years Resolution for this year is to lose the baby weight that I had packed on. I am currently needing to lose 45lbs in order to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have already started to cut back on my caffeine intake and have been drinking more water. Just the other day, while my kids were asleep, I unrolled the Manduka Yoga Mat, laid it in front of the television and turned on Crunch: Super SlimDown, a workout video that combines Pilates and Yoga.
The Yoga Mat did its part really well. The natural rubber and grip kept me from sliding around, but gripped me so much that I had to lift my bottom up and off of the mat each time that I had to move to a new position.
I really felt the burn in my ab area and was so sore the next day.



Thanks to the Manduka eKO Yoga Mat, I don't have to workout on the bare floor. I hope to continue this exercise routine throughout the year and be able to say, at the end, that I have  successfully completed my New Years Resolution of 2012!

Connect
"LIKE" Manduka on Facbook!
Follow Manduka via Twitter!
Read Manduka's Blog!



Thank you for taking the time to read this BzzAgent Review of the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat! 
Thank you BzzAgent for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful campaign!

BzzAgent,
Luvlykris









I receive this product from BzzAgent for free. My opinions are my own. For more information on Campaigns like this one, please visit bzzagent.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment