Thursday, September 29, 2011

Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat: Daily Bzz Campaign for Thursday, Sept. 29.

Manduka eKO Lite Daily Bzz Campaign!

As some of you may already know, I am a member of BzzAgent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts, on these products, by Word of Mouth and also through sites like Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.

Today's Daily Bzz Deal is Manduka eKO Lite® Mat. This Yoga Mat is travel-friendly for the yoga on-the-go, is made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber, is not toxic or harmful to the environment in any way, is very durable and most importantly was made by actual yoga teacher. 

Developed by yoga teachers looking for a high-performance, environmentally friendly mat, the eKO Lite features Manduka’s proprietary natural closed-cell rubber and comfortable sea-grass texture.
The eKO Lite Natural Yoga Mat features Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance. 
Top Layer: The ‘Sea Grass’ surface texture is naturally grippy; the closed-cell surface keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability. 
Center Layer: Made from biodegradable cotton and polyester blend; Binds top/bottom layer together with heating process, eliminating need for toxic glues.  
Bottom Layer: Thicker, open-cell bottom layer provides lightweight cushion. It can also be reversed to function as the top surface for more traction. Just flip over for a sweatier practice.

I would love to try out and review this Yoga Mat for my blog viewers because I do not own any kind of mat for the exercises that I do and am I need of an optimal and durable performance while trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I love that this Yoga Mat is especially made for on-the-go, which is get for me because with two children, it is really needed! 

If you like this product and would like to get involved in Daily Bzz Deals. Join me and other members at BzzAgent.

Don't Forget To...

Connect with Manduka on Twitter!

LIKE Manduka on Facebook!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment