Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Madden NFL 12: Daily Bzz for Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2011! A LOOK BACK.... IN TIME

As some of you may already know, I am a member of BzzAgent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts, on these products, by Word of Mouth and also through sites like FacebookTwitter and Blogger.




Today's Daily Bzz Campaign is Madden NFL 12!


But Here is A Look Back at Older Madden Games.....


Remember this game??


This is a screenshot of Madden 93(1992) for Super Nintendo. A Reviewer of this game has said, "Madden 93 represents a major step forward for the series."
Just look at those graphics! Do you remember playing this game? Man, wasn't it one of the best Football games for the classic consoles?


What About Madden 64?


This is the screenshot for Madden Football 64(1997) on, what else, the Nintendo 64. A reviewer of this game calls it, "Intense football action!" And rates the graphics 7.5 on a scale of 1-10. Boy, do those graphics look AWESOME!


This is Madden 12....

Now this is what I call, INTENSE FOOTBALL ACTION! You can actually see the sweat dripping down the players face. Now, tell me, does this game look fantastic or what?

In 19 years, these graphics have really changed.... For the better!!!

Back in the day, people were more concerned about the game play than the graphics. Now, the main focus is to push a new game out, making it appealing to younger crowds that are hungry for special effects and better graphic rather than different and better game play.

In just a couple of years, the difference in graphics and game play with make us take a look back and say, "How did we ever do without this!"

I would love to review this game for BzzAgent on either the PS3 or XBOX consoles! I haven't played any of the Madden NFL games since the Nintendo 64 Console came out! It would be a great opportunity to actually see how much these football games have changed. I could never get the hang of the player movements or controls on the 64 game, but believe that with better graphics, the controls would be better and I would be able to maneuver the player well.

You can LIKE MADDEN NFL on Facebook.

Also, you can LIKE Madden 12 on Facebook.

If you like to know more about BzzAgent and how members, like me, can go about reviewing products like this, then click HERE.

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog about the Madden NFL 12 Daily Bzz Campaign!


BzzAgent,
luvlykris

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on getting into the Bzz Campaigns. I recently became a Bzz Agent and my first campaign will be the Scrubbing Bubbles but I am hoping to get in on some daily ones too. Feel free to check out my blog and follow it too..http://mischeviousmonkeys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete