Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I MADE THE CUT! Daily Deal Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender


Well I am happy to say that I won a spot into the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender Campaign because of my blog post! In two weeks, I will get an invite into the Campaign and hopefully shortly after, I will be able to try out this blender for all you blog reader out there!

As some of you may already know, I am a member of BzzAgent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts, on these products, by Word of Mouth and also through sites like Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.

Here is the link to my original blog post about the Daily Bzz Deal from September 13th.

http://luvlykrisbzzagent.blogspot.com/2011/09/cuisinart-smart-stick-hand-blender.html

I would like to thank the employee's at BzzAgent for giving me this opportunity!

LIKE Cuisinart on Facebook! 


LIKE BzzAgent HERE on Facebook as well!

If you, as well, would like to get involved in these Daily Bzz Campaigns or if you like to know more about what members, like me, do; then head on over to BzzAgent and see for yourself.


Thank you for taking the time to read!


BzzAgent,
luvlykris


 

No comments:

Post a Comment