Friday, September 30, 2011

Daily Bzz Blog for SodaStream 9-30-11

SodaStream: Daily Bzz Campaign

As some of you may already know, I am a member of BzzAgent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts, on these products, by Word of Mouth and also through sites like FacebookTwitter and Blogger.


Today's Daily Bzz Deal is SodaStream!!! Making carbonated soda is now so so simple!  Enjoy the freshness and convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment at the same time. No More Heavy Bottles To Pick Up At The Store and Carry From Your Car To Your House!


The SodaStream system starter kit comes with the soda maker, 1 60 liter carbonators, 1 carbonating bottle, 3 sodamix bottles and sodamix variety 12 pack.


The sodamix bottles are designed for high-pressure resistance, are BPA-free and can be used for up to 2 years.


The carbonator bottles are made of light weight aluminum.


SodaStream has a wide variety of over 30 syrups including regular and diet flavors and will make 12 liters of soda!


I am excited for this campaign because my husband and I go through a 12 pack of soda in 2 days! It is costing us a fortune for the luxury of drinking a carbonated drink. I WOULD LOVE TO TRY OUT AND REVIEW SODASTREAM FOR MY BLOG VIEWERS SO THAT THEY CAN SEE THE COST DIFFERENCE IN BUYING CANNED OR BOTTLED DRINKS AND MAKING IT THEMSELVES!


This is what my refrigerator looks like with the different types of soda we drink. We are also finishing off some and going to buy more tonight!
This is why we need the SodaStream Starter Kit!

If you like this product and would like to get involved in Daily Bzz Deals. Join me and other members at BzzAgent.

Don't Forget To....

LIKE SodaStream on Facebook!

Follow SodaStream on Twitter!

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

BzzAgent,
Luvlykris

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get into the campaign! I considered going for this one but I don't drink soda, so I figured I probably shouldn't start now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete