Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender: The Daily Bzz for Tuesday

As some of you may already know, I am a member of BzzAgent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts, on these products, by Word of Mouth and also through sites like Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.

Today's Daily Bzz Deal is the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender. This Hand Blender lets users blend ingredients right in pots, pitchers, bowls, or the clear plastic beaker that’s included. The ergonomically designed grip offers comfortable hold and more control while blending and its powerful 200-watt motor operates with an easy one-touch control.

With this Smart Stick Hand Blender, you can't go wrong. It works with blending anything. 
For all you mothers out there, you can even make baby food!

I would be happy to have the opportunity to try out this product and review it for my blog readers. My main reason for wanting this Blender is so that I can make baby food for my almost 6 month old baby boy.

If you like this product and would like to get involved in Daily Bzz Deals. Join me and other members at BzzAgent.


Don't Forget to LIKE Cuisinart on Facebook!


Thank you for Reading!


BzzAgent,
luvlykris



1 comment:

  1. Extremely insightful post! I sire
    Hope u get
    To
    Review it, as I can see tons of possibilities of baby food recipes!
    Good
    Luck!

    ReplyDelete