This BzzReview is on the COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Collection. In this kit, I received a BzzGuide, Coupon, NatureLuxe Foundation in Flax and NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in Hibiscus.
Lets go over the Facts!
- Provides a smooth, silky feel.
- Contains refreshing cucumber water to help balance the creaminess on application.
- Made with hints of jojoba and rosehip extract.
- Available in 14 shades ranging from light to dark tones.
- Oil-free, SPF 10 and dermatologically tested.
- Suggested retail for $11.99.
I applied the Silk Foundation in Flax, first, to my clean face. I applied this foundation with my fingers and felt, as I applied to my skin, how creamy, silky and smooth it was. I also noticed a wonderful smell of cucumber and other scents. The smell was not overpowering, but soothing to my skin.
This Silk Foundation applies light to medium on the skin, but covers small blemishes well. I believe this foundation gives a dewy look to the skin instead of a matte finish. Because It gives a dewy finish to the skin, I do not recommend someone with oily skin to use this product. I myself have oily skin and find myself blotting my face throughout the day to get rid of the excess oil.
Throughout the days that I tried the foundation, I used my fingers, a foundation stippling brush and a foundation sponge. With the foundation being very creamy, it was difficult to apply this foundation the brush and sponge. I also tried wetting the sponge and it did not help, so using my fingers was the best way to go, for me!
- Combines the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft moisturization of a balm.
- Available in 16 shades, versatile and beautiful .
- Formulated with SPF 15 for added protection.
- Suggested retail for $6.49.
Throughout the day, the wear was good. The moisture from the balm lasted quite long, the balm wasn't sticky feeling at all and the color lasting for quite a while. I really enjoy using this product!
Silk Foundation in Flax: 4 star rating!
- Pros: Silky and Smooth, has a nice light scent, covers small blemishes very well.
- Cons: Difficult to apply with brushes and sponges, not best to oily skin.
- Pros: Great sheer color, moisturizes very well, great light scent, not sticky upon application.
- Cons: N/A
And who needs lip balm? NOT ME! I admire this Gloss balm and apply it everyday. It is great color for my pale lips and it moisturizes my dry lips.
Thank you for taking the time to read my Review on the COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Collection. I enjoy trying out products that BzzAgent provides, so that I can give my feedback on to everyone that reads my blogs!
To My Followers: If you haven't done so already, become a member of BzzAgent. BzzAgent is a Word of Mouth Company where members can ofter try out products for free. Talk to you friends and family about the products and give out coupons and samples. Post on Facebook, Twitter and Blogger about this products. Give insights, show pictures and let people know what you really think about your products!
Also, don't forget to "Like" COVERGIRL on Facebook!
Thanks again for reading my blog.