Tuesday, May 24, 2011

About.Me BzzReview


As some of you may already know, I am a member of Bzzagent and receive products and coupons, often for free and in return I express my thoughts, on these products, by Word of Mouth and also through sites like Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.

I did not receive any free products when I sign up for the About.Me BzzCampaign. Instead, when I joined About.Me I did pay only $5.50 for some really awesome business cards where I have joined all of my social networking sites together! I have received these cards from Moo through About.Me.

When you join About.Me, you can create a Splash page that combines Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Flickr to build a single online identity. You can use your own About.Me profile for personal use or for professional use!

After building your Splash page, the dashboard will give you an idea of how many people view or profile.

This site it easy to use easy to navigate around. I have found, that because I have not distributed my online business card around, that not a lot of people have viewed my page! But sending people to just this site, will allow people to view everything that you have linked to your Splash page!

I love the Moo Business Cards. I have combined all of my social sites along with my email address. This card even has a QR code that takes you straight to my About.Me page! I have decorated the front of my business cards with my About.Me background photo and my own pictures.

About. Me: 4 star Rating!

Moo Business Cards: 5 star Rating!

To my followers: If you haven't done so already, become a member of Bzzagent. BzzAgent is a Word of Mouth company where members can often try out products for free. Talk to your friends and family about the products and give out coupons and samples. Post on Facebook, Twitter and Blogger about products. Give insights, show pictures and let people know what you really think about the bzzkit you have received!

Also, Become a member of About.Me and order your very own business cards from Moo.
Don't forget to "Like" Moo.com on Facebook.

Thank You for taking the time to view this Blog!

Sincerely,
luvlykris(BzzAgent)

1 comment:

  1. New here what a fun blog! Hope you will come visit and follow me too :) Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

    ReplyDelete