Saturday, October 2, 2010

Orbit Gum BzzCampaign

I enrolled for the New Orbit Gum BzzCampaign and received a few free sample of the gum from Jono at BzzAgent.com.

What you might want to know:

  • Orbit Gum redesigned 36 flavors with retro-forward packs
  • Orbit Gum is sugar-free
  • Orbit Gum is retailed at $1.29 per pack
I received the flavors Peppermint, Spearmint, Wintermint, Sweet Mint and Bubblemint. When I received these samples, I immediately grabbed the Bubblemint and started chewing. My husband went for the Sweet Mint.
The Bubblemint smelled wonderful. My first piece tasted like bubble gum with a hint of mint flavoring. I no longer have the bubblemint pack, so below are pictures of Orbit Bubblemint gum in wrapper and without!
Since my husband decided to chew Orbit's Sweet Mint without telling me, I do not have the Sweet Mint pack. Below are pictures of the pack in the wrapper and without the wrapper.
I have not yet tried the Peppermint, Spearmint or the Wintermint. I did take a picture of the packs with the wrappers and without. (In picture, from top to bottom: Wintermint, Peppermint and Spearmint).

When I opened the packs, Peppermint smelled like traditional peppermint and Spearmint smelled like the traditional spearmint. The one that was different was the Wintermint, which to me, smells like a combination of spearmint and peppermint.

My favorite retro-forward designs would have to be Bubblemint and Spearmint! (Me and Spearmint are shown below).
These Orbit Gum packs are Stylish and Fun. I suggest finding your favorite Retro-Forward Orbit pack and sticking with it. They show the unique and outgoing sides to every personality! (Below is a picture of all of the Retro-Forward packs of Orbit Gum).
Thank you for taking the time to read my BzzReview on My Orbit Gum BzzCampaign.


LuvlyKris
BzzAgent

No comments:

Post a Comment