Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara


I have Recently enrolled for Covergirl LashBlast Fusion BzzCampaign and received a free sample of Covergirl LashBlast Fusion in Very Black from Jono at BzzAgent.com.


Covergirl Claims:
  • First ever volume + length Mascara
  • Hypo-allergenic and suitable for contact lens wearer
  • Smudgeproof, flakeproof and rubproof
Before applying this Mascara, I took a picture of my left eye.Then curled my lashes with my Covergirl Eyelash Curler.
I noticed the brush looks similar to the original LashBlast and the bristles are just about the same. LashBlast Fusion has bristles that are a little longer in length. I love the bristles that Covergirl uses for the LashBlast collection. I believe the bristles give a better coat to the lashes than other competitive Mascara's.
I started to apply the mascara and realized the bristles were separating and coating each of my lashes without having to fix or move my lashes around. I even put a small amount of mascara on my bottom lashes. I only put on one coat of Mascara and this is what I got with my lashes.The Pigment of the mascara is Very Black and I love that my lashes are now a lot darker than they were in the before picture!
After letting the mascara dry, I noticed that this mascara doesn't weigh down my lashes, like other competitor mascaras have in the past. One of the claims to this Mascara is hypo-allergenic and great for contact lens wearers. I wear contact lenses and have a problem with makeup weighing down my eyes making it hard for me to wear my them after three hours or so. I do not feel discomfort with my contacts while wearing Covergirl's LashBlast Fusion. Which is so great. I can wear mascara now!
And Lastly, I tested out the claims that Covergirl's LashBlast Fusion is smudgeproof, flakeproof and rubproof. It has now been 3 hours since I applied the mascara and do not see flakiness. I rubbed my eyes and mascara didn't rub off. I have been sweating throughout the time and I do not look like a raccoon, so it has not Smudged in any way. This is a picture of the length of my lashes. When I curl my lashes before applying mascara I hope that my lashes will keep a curl. I'm sure that when I put the mascara on, the curl goes away, but I notice such a difference when I do not curl my lashes.

Here is a recap of Covergirl's LashBlast Fusion Mascara on my eyelashes
  • LashBlast Fusion did its part by Volumizing +Lengthening every last eyelash
  • LashBlast Fusion did not irritate my contact lens wearing eyes
  • LashBlast Fusion past the test of not Smudging, Flaking or rubbing off
I will be testing out this mascara for the next couple days, but so far this mascara works wonders for my eyelashes, making them longer and fuller.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Review!

LuvlyKris
BzzAgent


No comments:

Post a Comment